Thursday 18 October 2018


 
"There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million."
 
Say 'hello' to Autumn...
 
The children were captivated by the extremely large sized pumpkin provocation set up within the garden area of the provision, and immediately began to explore...
 
 
"The pumpkin is the biggest I've seen!"
 




"I don't think I have ever seen something as big as this ever in my life!"
 
 
The size of the pumpkin fascinated the children, as it became a focal point of their discussions. The children became interested in opening the pumpkin up to see what it looked like inside.
 
“Ah!! If you put the knife in superfast the juice goes all over your face!”


“It still smells so juicy. I wonder what it tastes like."



"It's so soft in the middle, and hard on the outside." 

 
"I found a seed!"
 

 
"Can you plant a pumpkin if you plant a seed?"
 
To be continued...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop! Drop and Snow....

"It is freezing outside!!!" The snow captivated some of the children today, which meant that they were able to spend some tim...