Monday 8 October 2018

Beach School (Group 2)



It was low tide at our beach this morning, so there was lots for us to explore!
Some children spent time combing the beach in search of sea glass, while others' wanted to investigate the rock pools.
 
 
 
"There is beauty in everything, just not everybody sees it."

 

 
 
 "I can write my name too."








"It's a real creature inside. I think it's a crab."


 "A CRAB!"





 "I see a daddy one and a baby one."
 "Its leg's sticking out."

 
 "What's this?"




 "Is this a jelly fish?"
 "I found real sea glass!"


 "It's so hard to find it but I'm a good finder!"


"A crab's claw."




 "Seaweed."



 "I got loads now!"

 Some children drew pictures and started to write about what they had found.




 


This afternoon will be spent in our Beach Hut, where we will share all of our treasures. We will also use books and the internet to find the answers to some of our questions.
 
The children have had a fantastic morning and once again, we would like to thank our wonderful grown-ups for their support.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop! Drop and Snow....

"It is freezing outside!!!" The snow captivated some of the children today, which meant that they were able to spend some tim...